(If you happen to find any articles or videos that aren't opening properly please email me and let me know so I can correct it. As far as I know everything on the site is working properly. Also, if you find that I said something you don't agree with feel free to email me and we can discuss it. Thank you, Reuven.)
On this site we’ll be discussing a number of Bible topics, such as:
- "Who is the "Only True God" - There are many different understanding today as to Who and what the God of the Bible actually is among the 30 some 1,000 different Christian denominations in the world today. Some say the Almighty is conprised of 2 different being, the Father Yahuweh and His Son, Yahoshua the Messiah. Still others say the Father alone is the Almighty and still others say God is a triune being, made up of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, of which the Savior is said to be the 2nd part of. Read what the Bible says concerning just who the only true God is in the article - Who is the Only True God?
- Why does the apostle Paul tell us that only it will only be “doers of the Law that will be justified?" Didn't he say also that we were not "under the Law any longer? The aposle Peter does tell us that Paul said some things that were hard to understand, and because of that mis-understanding many people will be destroyed. Find out the answers to these often misunderstood passages in the series of articles "The Hard Sayings of Paul" - 2 Peter 3:16.
- If the New Jerusalem is ‘coming down out of heaven’ and God Himself will dwell among men (Rev 21:3), and if the meek will inherit the earth (Matt 5:5), then who is going to heaven?
- And why it is that only a -- “Remnant of Israel will be Saved.” (Isa10:20-23; Rom 9:27 - See below)
We'll be taking a look at these and many other biblical subjects some of which we must have a proper understanding of if we hope to find Salvation. The Messiah tells that "the road is narrow that leads to life, and few there will be that find it " - Matt 7:14.
Before you begin to browse the site allow me to correct a misconceptions that some people have concerning “The Remnant of Israel.”
Israel is mentioned over 2,500 times in Bible, and except for a small amount of those times where it’s referring to the patriarch Jacob, who’s name was changed to Israel, it is always talking about the physical nation of Israel. Never is such a thing as “spiritual Israel” every mentioned in the Bible. I’m confident that some people having heard the term “spiritual Israel” mentioned so many times that they actually thought the Scriptures talk about such a thing, but it doesn’t. So the “Remnant of Israel” is referring to
1) a remnant of the physical nation of Israel, that being the 12 tribes, "to whom belongs the covenants, the adoption as Sons, ....the promises" (Rom 9:1-5).
2) and beginning with Cornelius and his family, who were the first gentile converts accepted into the faith (Act 10), the Gospel was opened up to all men everywhere "who fear Yahuweh and work righteousness" (Act 10:34-35; 11:18). The Gentiles were now grafted into the Natural Olive Tree (Rom 11:24), and have "joined the Commonwealth of Israel" (Eph 2:11-12), through the blood of it's #1 citizen, Yahoshua the Messiah (vs. 13)
Here are a couple of the misconceptions that some people have concerning Israel: .
1) There are those that believe that the heavenly Father Yahuweh has broken His Covenant which He swore unto the forefathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in that Israel would be His People “forever“ (Psa 105:6-10; Ezk 37:21-28; 1 Chr 22:17; Exo 32:12), and that now the Gentiles have somehow supplanted the physical nation of Israel, and they, the gentiles, have now become the new “spiritual Israel.“ There are some Christian denominations that actually go as far as to say that the physical nation of Israel has become irrelevant and been replaced by the gentiles.
2) and then there are those that believe that two groups of people will be saved, that is the of physical remnant of Israel and the “gentiles.”
Neither of those two scenarios are true of course. The gentiles, as I mentioned above, can be saved by joining themselves to Israel, and being grafted into the Natural Olive Tree, that being the literal nation of Israel (Rom 11:16-24). Thus becoming part of the Nation of Israel.
So the fact remains that “though Israel will be as the sand of the sea a remnant will be saved/“ And that remnant will consist of those of the “physical nation of Israel“ and those that have joined themselves to Israel, who will be saved. Please consider the following facts that so few ‘ministers,’ and consequently their congregations, are not aware of:
- Both the Old and New Covenants were made exclusively with the nation of Israel and not with the gentiles or pagan nations of the world. (Jer 31:31-33; Heb 8:7-13).
- The apostle Paul, along with the entire bible, makes it clear that to Israel “according to the flesh” belongs everything, including the “adoption as sons and the promises….” (Rom 9:1:4).
- When the Savior walked the earth he had nothing to do with the gentiles, he came “only for the Lost sheep of the House of Israel" (Matt 10:5; 15:24). It wasn't until years later that the gentiles were accepted into the faith, beginning with Cornelius and his family (Act 10).
- When the New Jerusalem comes down out of Heaven there will be 12 gates leading into that City, and above each of those gates will be one of names of one of 12 tribes of Israel (Rev 21:12). There will be no such thing as a “Christian gate” or a “gentile” gate. The gentiles would have had to join themselves to the Commonwealth of Israel (Ezek 47:21-23; Isa 56:1-8), and thereby gaining access to salvation (John 4:22).
So once again, even “though Israel, and those of the nations that have joined themselves to Israel, will be as the sand of the Sea, it will be a remnant that will be saved” (Isa 10:22; Rom 9:2).
Why is it that only a “remnant” be saved?
Someone once asked the Savior, “Lord, will there only be a few people saved” to which the Messiah answered “Strive to enter at the Narrow Gate, for many I tell you will seek to enter and not be able to" (Luke 13:23-24).
Why is it that the Savior tells us to “strive” to enter that Narrow Gate, and why is it that many who are seeking to enter “will not” be able to? Because it’s only the Truth that can set us free (John 8:31-36). And that “truth” would become greatly distorted over time, which is why the Savior asked the question, “Will the Son of man find faith on the earth when he returns?” (Luke 18:8). We have to strive to make sure that our faith is based on the Word of God. There are roughly 30,000 different Christian denominations in the world today, none of them agreeing the other 29,999 as to what the Bible actually says. Can they all have the truth? Do any of them have the truth?
Yahoshua said "If any man wishes to come after me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily and follow me. For who ever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake, is the one who will save it." - Luke 9:23-24
We're told 6 different times in the 4 Gospels that in order to find life we have to first "lose our lives". (see passages below). That is, we have to consider ourselves crucified with the Messiah and allow him to live his life in us (Rom 6:6; Gal 2:20; 5:24; 6:14). As the Savior said above that's not a request it's something "we must do".
Below are some of the “requirements” that will have been fulfilled by those who will inherit Eternal Life, that being “the Remnant of Israel". Keep in mind that what you’re about to read are not “suggestions” they are “requirements” and if even one of them are not fulfilled in a person's life they will not inherit the Kingdom of God. They'll find out when it's to late that they were never saved (Matt 7:21-23).
- they must take up their cross “daily” and follow after the Messiah - Matt 16:24. If they’re not taking up their cross daily they will not be saved.
- they must love Yahoshua more than they love their mother, father, wives, sisters, brothers, and their own lives (Luke 14:26), if they put anyone before their love for Yahuweh and/or Yahoshua they will not be saved.
- they must - "keep the commandments." - 1 John 5;3; 1 John 2:3; 3:22. If someone practices sin they will not inherit the Kingdom of God - Heb 10:26-29.
- they must take upon themselves the yoke of the Messiah and “walk even as the Savior walked” - Matt 11:27-28; 1 John 2:6
- they will have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires Gal 5:24.
- they will purify themselves even as Messiah is pure - 1 John 3:3
- they will not sin, for no one who sins has seen the Savior or knows Him. - 1 John 3:6
- they will be purified unto Yahoshua as a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Tit 2:14
- they will not sin, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth; for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid. - Zeph 3:13
All of the above conditions “must and will be fulfilled” by those that will be saved, that being "The Remnant of Israel". Are we beginning to see why it is the Messiah tells us to “strive” to enter that Narrow Gate, and why it is that many who "tried" to be saved will not be able to (Luke 13:23-24)? Or why it is that Paul tells us to “work out our salvation in fear and trembling” (Phil 2:12)?
Over the last 2,000 years Satan, through his ministers, have deceived multitudes in to believing that all one had to do in order to be saved was 'say a prayer' or "accept the Savior into your hearts." Friend, it's not a question of us accepting the Savior, it's a question of whether or not he'll "accept" us on Judgment Day. And this much we can be sure of, that:
- unless we lose our life, and allow the Savior to live his life in us - Luke 9:23-24.
- unless we love him more than anyone or anything else - Luke 14:26
- unless we repent of our sins - Luke 13:3,5; John 5:14; 8;11.
- we will not be saved.
A “preview” of Judgment Day for many!
The Savior gives us a glimpse of Judgment Day and how many people on that day who "thought" they were saved, “thought” they knew the Messiah, will find out when it’s to late that “he never knew them” - they were never saved. Why, because they never stopped sinning.
Matt 7:21-23 Many will say unto me in that day, that is on Judgment Day, Lord, Lord, we did everything in your name, for your glory." And then I will declare unto them, "depart from me, I never knew you, you workers of Lawlessness." (paraphrased)
"Lawlessness" is another word for sin, and sin is a violation of the Law (1 John 3:4), and because so many people have been deceived into believing that they no longer have to obey the Father’s Law, a Law described as “prefect, holy, righteous, and good” (Psa 19:7; Rom 7:12) they never stopped violating it.
These same people completely ignore all the many warnings by the Savior and his disciples in how we must stop sinning. If anyone tells you that what you're about to read below does not apply to you, such as your minister, pastor, bishop or priest, you can be sure that he or she is either a minister of Satan (2 Cor 11:13-15) or they are deceived themselves. At which point you'll have a choice to either continue to be deceived or embrace what you now know to be true. Please consider carefully what you’re about to read:
- “…if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." (Mat 19:17) The Messiah does not say "try" to keep the commandments, he says "keep them."
- “unless you repent, stop sinning, you will all likewise perish“ (Luke 13:3,5; Act Act 2:38; 3:19)
- “go and sin no more unless something worse happens to you” (John 5:14; 8:11)
- “If we continue to practice sin after coming to a knowledge of the truth there remains no more sacrifice for sin….but a fearful judgment.” (Heb 10:26-29)
- Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound “God forbid”….. (Rom 6:1-2)
- work out your salvation “in fear and trembling” (Phil 2:12).
- …do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, (Rom 6:12). Paul does not say "try" not to let sin reign, he says "do not" let sin reign.
- Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness? Rom 6:16
- Paul, "I’m warning you, as I’ve warned you in the past, sinners will not inherit the Kingdom of God” (Gal 5:19-21)
- “by this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.” (1 John 2:3)
- The one who says they know him and does not stop sinning is a liar (1 John 2:4)
- No one who is born of God commits sin…by this we know the children of God and the children of the devil, he who sins is of the devil (1 John 3:9-10).
- And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure (1 John 3:3).
- the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, The Lord knows those who are his. …every one that names the name of the Messiah departs from sin . (2 Tim 2:19)
- those who practice the deeds of the flesh will not inherit the Kingdom of God (Gal 5:19-21)
The intent of this website is to find and encourage those that are sincerely seeking the "Truth" of Yahuweh's Word, and are willing to “walk even as the Savior walked” (1 John 2:6). Please consider this as an interactive site in which you can voice your opinions and understanding of the Scriptures, so that together we might come to an accurate knowledge of the Truth whereby we must be saved. For it’s only the “truth” that can set us free (John 8:32-36). No one ever has or ever will be set free by believing a lie, it will be a remnant that will be saved. (Zeph 3:13; 2 Tim 2:26; Rev 21:7). Don’t place your Salvation in the hands of your ministers, rabbi’s or priests, for on Judgment Day we’ll all stand alone and “if the blind lead the blind they‘ll both fall into the pit” (Matt 15:14)
The topics listed on the Main Menu, which are also listed below, are the following:
Home - Videos - Photo Gallery - Articles - Torah Portions - Audio
(You can either click any of the links below or go to the "drop-down" menu above to view the articles or videos. If anyone has any problems with the links below please let me know so I can fix it. - Reuven.)
Home - the page we’re presently on
Videos - 3 major sub-topics of various videos on the site
1) Tours of the Land of Israel
2) Videos about the Land and Nation of Israel
3) Misc. Videos
Articles - there are 5 categories listed with a articles under each one.
1) The Only True God (Video) - The Only True God of the Bible - there are 3 categories listed here
"One Name given among Men by which we MUST be saved" (Act 4:12) and you'll be surprised to learn - it was not Jesus. (click here to read the article and view 2 videos)
The Trinity - misunderstood passages explained
2) Paul, "Said things that were Hard to Understand" (2 Pet 3:16)
3) Old Covenant / New Covenant - the article
4) Biblical Articles
5) Other Articles
*The Heavenly Father Name in Hebrew are the four Hebrew letters Y-H-W-H or Yod-Hey-Waw-Hey, and is pronounced "Yahweh" or "Yahuweh" with the 'oo' sound, "Yah-oo-weh". If it's not posted already, I'll be posting an article explaining the Father's Name and how it was taken out of His Book.
**The word typically translated 'God' is the Hebrew word 'Elohim', which I'll be using now and then throughout this site.
(We must lose our lives to find life - Matt 10:37-39; Matt 16:24-26; Mar 8:34-37; Luk 9:23-26; Luke 17:33 John 12:25)